ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ КОЛЛИ И ШЕЛТИ

Добро пожаловать на наш форум !

Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 00:05

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6 часов

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 86 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: CRUFTS 2018 - шелти - результаты
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 19:03 
Оратор
Cпасибо сказано: 9070
Спасибо получено:
9486 раз в 4673 сообщениях
Очков репутации: 172   Добавить очки репутации
Chiara писал(а):
В 10 лет ВОВ на Крафтс - просто шикарно!

Согласна.
ГРАНДИОЗНАЯ победа.
И я очень рада за Карин.
Но... грустно за породу... Грустно что из такого множества собак не нашлось НИ ОДНОЙ более молодой, которая обошла бы ветеранку.

Лучшим представителем породы стал ветеран (((
Это лучше любых других аргументов говорит о РЕГРЕССЕ ПОРОДЫ (((

Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 20:07 
Оратор
Cпасибо сказано: 6597
Спасибо получено:
14341 раз в 3783 сообщениях
Очков репутации: 354   Добавить очки репутации
Лена Тагирова писал(а):

Слышу это уже лет 20 минимум. Надеюсь, не вымрем. :) И сейчас в Англии есть хорошие собаки, иначе их не было бы у нас.

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 20:10 
Оратор
Cпасибо сказано: 1306
Спасибо получено:
4317 раз в 1497 сообщениях
Очков репутации: 47   Добавить очки репутации
Valerina Ross писал(а):
Лена Тагирова писал(а):

Слышу это уже лет 20 минимум. Надеюсь, не вымрем. :) И сейчас в Англии есть хорошие собаки, иначе их не было бы у нас.

Вот не получается две породы на Крафте смотреть. Следующий год постараюсь уделить шелти. Но у рингов я видела много шелти. Красивых.

Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 20:33 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
Valerina Ross писал(а):
И сейчас в Англии есть хорошие собаки, иначе их не было бы у нас.

А где они?
Если НА КРАФТЕ выиграла 10-летняя собака...

Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 20:34 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
Malusinoid писал(а):
Вот не получается две породы на Крафте смотреть.

Не, не получается.
Я в прошлом году попробовала... неа...

Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 21:28 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
Лена Тагирова писал(а):
Valerina Ross писал(а):

А где они?

Я периодически их вижу в фоторепортажах с разных выставок.
Этот альбом просмотрю и наверняка найду что-то, что мне интересно.

Просто я смотрю на своих собак и меня их качество ОЧЕНЬ устраивает и анатомия очень нравится. А мои собаки почти все в пределах трех колен имеют наичистейшую Англию. И это популярные крови, которые в Англии очень распространены. Получается, что на одних и тех же кровях мы имеем прекрасную анатомию, а в Англии она испаряется тут же? Не думаю. А инвалидов в рингах и 20 лет назад было много. Ну в общем, я верю в англичан. :)

А Крафтс не показатель, я не помню точно, где дается квалификация на Крафтс, но там даже класс выигрывать не нужно, просто войди в расстановку и получи квалификацию на Крафтс. А там бывают малочисленные классы и в расстановку автоматом попадают. Прошло время, когда в Англии было по 10 выставок в год и на каждой не меньше 200-300 шелти, теперь и выставок больше и собак меньше, т.ч. на Крафтс могут попадать практически любые собаки.

Последний раз редактировалось Valerina Ross 12 мар 2018, 21:38, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 21:34 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
Лена Тагирова писал(а):
Valerina Ross писал(а):

А где они?

Ну во-первых, 9.5 лет.
Во-вторых, 10 лет - это вообще не возраст для шелти. Я бы сказала расцвет.
Лена, Вы видели фото этой суки в молодости? Я вон посмотрела - в базе она висела с "молодой" фотографией.
Изображение

А это уже в возрасте. ИМХО возраст ей только на пользу пошел. Доформировалась.

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

За это сообщение пользователю Valerina Ross "Спасибо" сказали:
Admin
 Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 мар 2018, 21:42 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
Valerina Ross
Да в прошлом году я делилась своими впечатлениями о трех английских выставках.
И, да, по домам-по питомникам там сидят очень даже красивые собаки.
Но все равно...

Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 мар 2018, 03:55 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
Наткнулась на описания с Крафтса. Такие поэтические, не могу не поделиться. :)

Первые два вот про этих сук. Спрячу фото под спойлер, т.к. они у меня огромные по размеру.

Open Bitches (25, 8 )
1, CC & BOB, Akesson's Int/Se/Fi/No Ch Windcrest On The Move. All I can say is "Wow!!" For me the find of the decade at least. I had never seen her before today and have reflected since judging her that if she is so brilliant now, what was she like 3 or 4 years ago (she is now 8 )? I would not change a thing, other than her ownership. Goosebump time for me and a memory to treasure. I won't list her attributes....just believe me when I say she is utterly gorgeous. I couldn't believe she was not short listed in the Group, but c'est la vie.

2 Seu Ch Special Dream's Ever So Clever if before judging I had seen this one entering the show I would have jumped for joy thinking I had found my BCC winner...she is that good. A class act, a stunning example of the breed and an honour to have judged. What a priviledge as a judge to be so spoiled with these lovely bitches.

3 Barnett & Hardman's Rainway Returning To Seavall JW. At last a British bitch which presented a fair competition to those from overseas!! A real working shape, full of quality in head and expression, stunning outline, spotless in coat and she moves around the ring with drive and purpose. She the correct size, ample bone, excellent fore assembly and I am just surprised she has not gained her crown.

Елена Парфёнова, Kerri
 Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 мар 2018, 06:16 
Оратор
Спасибо получено:
И полностью отчет от Albert Wight по сукам
От второго эксперта пока нет

CRUFTS 2018 - Shetland Sheepdog Bitches report

What a marvellous entry and I was thrilled to see so many beautiful examples of the breed. The BCC and BOB winner is one of the best shelties I have ever had the pleasure of judging and she could almost be a blueprint for the breed. She just exudes that sheer sheltie charm which we afficionados recognise and cherish. I just wish she was mine. Had she been campaigned in this country I am sure she would have been a Group and BIS all breeds winner. She is that good. And to think her son was the DCC winner, for the 3rd year running!!!

VB(20/6) What a gathering of truly golden oldies including several champions.
1st & Res CC Bywater's Ch Tachnamadra Evisu a shaded sable of real class which simply oozes breed type at it's best. Beautiful headpiece, perfect combination of eyes and neat little ears to give that so sought after expression. Her shape just flows, arched neck, smoothly moulded croup, excellent angles both ends, spotless in jacket, the showgirl supreme and ultra sound. Desperately unlucky to meet such a superstar as the BOB but certainly one to gladden the eye and remain fixed in my memory 2nd Miles' Ch Milesend Milkshake an old favourite of mine and one of the classic shelties of her era. The beautiful head, eye and expression remain, she is still so sound moving and is clearly a class act. Today just not in the coat bloom of the winner 3rd Barnett's Ch Rainway Crystal Star JW a new one to me but another so worthy titleholder. This blue merle is a lovely colour, well broken, excellent presentation and she is such a co-operative show girl. Her head is a clean cheeked, one piece wedge with a moderate stop, good ears for a blue and lovely eyes and expression. Moves out with a light, easy stride and well deserved this spot in this outstanding class.

MPB(2) 1st Miles' Milesend Merchant pretty headed, well coated shaded sable, lovely eyes for shape, colour and expression, enough neck, nicely ribbed and a smooth round croup line to a low set tail. In excellent coat she moved around with a positive step and co-operated well wit her handler. 2nd Stock's Shemist Night Mist tricolour whose head is a shade long for me which is exaggerated by her needing to finish rounding off in muzzle. Eyes a good colour, well placed ears, lovely reach of neck and clean backline to a smooth croup. She needs to develop in forechest as she stands and moves narrow in front though her side action is balanced.

PB(9) 1st & BPB Nixon's Japaro It's All About Me a real charmer of a sable whose future looks very bright. Delightful headpiece, that so desired soft expression, sufficient neck, so well ribbed with good angles both ends. Her croup is so well moulded leading to firm hocks standing 90 degrees to the ground. Moves out with a light, positive step and never stops showing off. 2nd Robinson's Lavika The Time of My Life another very bright prospect and she ran the winner so close. Again that quality headpiece we have come to expect from this Affix, a clean one piece wedge which fills the palm so well, good stop, clean in cheek, delicious expression and really well bodied. Her outline draws the eyes, presentation faultless and in a tight finish I felt that the winner was just that tad better when moving towards me. 3rd Pearson's Rhythm N Rhyme as always from this very famous kennel, impeccable in presentation with not a hair out of place and a non stop show off which does aid the cause. This one is a tricolour whose real working shape, that reach of neck and the beautiful croup all help to draw the eye. Her head is long, the skull flat enough but I would like a better stop definition and I felt those I put over her just had the edge in eye and expression. On the move she did everything I wanted and looked like she could work all day.

JB(15/4) 1st Hateley's Sanscott Sweet Serenity at Mohnesee JW sable and white with lots to admire. She is well constructed, balanced angles in angulation, enough neck, so well ribbed with good bone, legs and feet and she moves around the ring with a balanced action. Her head handles well, pleasing eyes and expression, just needs a little more chin to finish the picture. 2nd Visser's Poppy Slopes Cherish (ATC AU) at first glance I had her as my winner as she has a better reach of neck and that fraction more bend of stifle which caught my eye. Her head, eyes and ears combine to give a super expression, her coat was immaculate and she looked like she would fill the bill on the move. But it was not to be. She lacked the rear drive of Serenity and she was just a bit on the gay side with her tail which detracted from her merits. Standing she was lovely. 3rd Costelloe's Stoneycombe Sweet Talk from Karmidale an even stepping s/w in good coat and a excellent make and shape. Her head handles well but she is another who needs a fraction more underjaw to complete the picture. She is well ribbed, carried a good coat, low set tail and side on her action is fluent and balanced.

YB(20/3) 1st Miles' Amoueye Blue Mist of Milesend this beautifully coloured b/m will have lots of admirers as she is such a lovely colour. For me she is a tad more handsome in head than pretty, but it is all in proportion, very good eyes and ears, ample neck, so well bodied with a well moulded croup. She out-moved the rest of this class I will watch her progress with interest. 2nd Thomas' Jolex Gilded Lily nice type of s/w but she has somewhat low set ears which detracted from her expression. A shame as she has really good eye shape, colour and set, ample neck, well laid shoulders, straight fore limbs and supple loin. Shown in excellent coat she moved around the ring with a light, positive stride. 3rd Rigby's Lundecock's Ramona at Lythwood one of the best constructed exhibits of the day, Beautiful fore assembly, well arched neck, so well ribbed, excellent bend of stifle to firm hocks, Her blue merle colour is clear and well broken, the tail long and she is shapely. Her head is balanced but just a tad on the strong side for her sex, at least for me. Not too happy on the move at times, I think the collar was not one she was used to. It will be interesting to see how she does as she has heaps to like.

GB(16/3) 1st Tinker's Ruscombe Mosaic although not in full coat I felt this blue bitch scored in so many other areas that she deserved the red card. Pleasing headpiece with well shaped eyes, excellent reach of neck, good wither definition, level back, smooth croup and well bent stifles. Her racy outline confirmed on the move where she covered the ground with such a light step. 2nd Stafford's Rannerdale Queen O'The North I did so admire the headpiece, eyes and expression on this top quality s/w but she was carrying too much bodyweight which was reflected in her front action being too wide when coming towards me. She was in full coat which optically exaggerated the weight yet side on she moved out with the brisk step confirming just how good her construction is. 3rd Arnould's Shadoway Rosa Esmerelda shaded s/w of good size, well weighted bone and neat feet. Her head places pleased though for me the eye could be that little bit softer in expression. Very good neck and outline, side action smooth but going close in hock when rear viewed.

PGB(17/0) 1st Bray's Shelridge Chantilly Lace at Lianbray JW such a sweet expression on this delightful s/s bitch. Head so balanced, lovely arched neck, level back to a slight rise over the loin then that sweeping croup line to a low set tail. In excellent coat her side action was so smooth and balanced and her length/height ratios edged her the red card. 2nd Miles' Milesend Bluebell scores in flatness in skull, correct stop, well rounded muzzle and well set and carried ears. Another blue merle of such good colour, in excellent coat and so pleasing to watch as she moves easily around the ring. In truth she is a shade shorter coupled than I like and I felt the winner had that little more length/height balance for my eyes. 3rd Thomas' Myter Secret Agenta slightly heavier marked blue merle but the blue is a good colour. Nice headpiece, very good neck and shoulders, immaculate in presentation and she has such good hock action. I felt those I out over her had a better underjaw finish and she can tend to lift her forelegs a shade high when gazing up at her owner whilst moving!

MLB(12/2) 1st Rossiter's Lorainian Starlight Wonder g/s of quality and bags of style. I loved her headpiece, beautiful eye shape and expression aided by such neat ears. Useful neck, firm back and good croup and tail set. Stunning coat presentation and her side action is smooth, lithe and even stepping. 2nd Wyper's Murieston Classic Design anaother bright golden sable with a sweet head, eye and expression, just about enough reach in neck, well ribbed, slight fall away over the croup and in excellent coat. She is quite sound on the move but not quite the reach and drive of the winner. 3rd Brady's Bordercot Blue Weave stunning shape, sound as a bell, head handles well and in excellent coat. She could out move the rest of the class but her colour is not her fortune and as is well known, I am a bit of a puritan when it comes to the blue merle colouring. If the standard seeks clear silvery blue splashed and marbled with black, then that is what I seek!! But this one still conveys that look of intelligence and charm which class shelties have.

LB(13) 1st Robinson's Lavika Good Luck JW such a stylish, classy looking g/s with that air of quality and good breeding. Pretty headed, gorgeous expression, ample neck, well laid shoulders, straight fore limbs and sufficient let down in hocks. Coat presentation par excellance and she is pleasing watch circle the ring with an even stride. I would be surprised if she does not become a Ch. 2nd Paterson's Lorainian Celtic Star another top quality golden sable and white which could swap places with the winner anytime. She too has that look of style, shapely in construction, her head fills the hand so well, the skull flat and so well moulded, good stop and lovely underjaw. Her reach of neck aids her outline appeal, the coat was spotless and she too can drift around the ring with much purpose. 3rd McDonagh's I'm Sha-Kir-Ra By Karshanty Jr Ch this charming blue merle completed the line up in this lovely quality class. She has heaps to admire, her colour, size, shape, reach of neck and her smooth, driving action Her head is a one piece wedge, her ears are well set and carried and the only thing which pegged her back for me is that I would like a slightly smaller eye.

OB(25/8 ) 1st CC & BOB Akesson's Int/Se/Fi/No Ch Windcrest On The Move All I can say is 'Wow!!' For me the find of the decade at least. I had never seen her before today and have reflected since judging her that if she is so brilliant now, what was she like 3 or 4 years ago (she is now 8 )?. I would not change a thing, other than her ownership. Goosebump time for me and a memory to treasure. I won't list her attributes....just believe me when I say she is utterly gorgeous. I couldn't believe she was not short listed in the Group, but c'est la vie. 2nd SeuCh Special Dream's Ever So Clever if before judging I had seen this one entering the show I would have jumped for joy thinking I had found my BCC winner...she is that good. A class act, a stunning example of the breed and an honour to have judged. What a priviledge as a judge to be so spoiled with these lovely bitches. 3rd Barnett & Hardman's Rainway Returning to Seavall JW at last a British bitch which presented a fair competition to those from overseas!! A real working shape, full of quality in head and expression, stunning outline, spotless in coat and she moves around the ring with drive and purpose. She the correct size, ample bone, excellent fore assembly and I am just surprised she has not gained her crown.

Good Cit B (10) 1st Deveson's Janetstown Je Suis JW ShCM lots of style in this pretty headed sable. She is the correct size, good length/height balance, well laid shoulders, smooth flowing backline and ample hind angulation. Her head handles well, the eyes are so alive and expressive and she was in excellent coat. 2nd French's Sonymer Snow Fall Over Lindfern I loved the eyes and expression on this totally disarming sable bitch . She is so well constructed, not quite the reach of neck of the winner but she was in lovely coat has a light free stride and never stopped trying.3rd Allan's Janetstown Jillions white blaze on this glamourous sable bitch. Loved her size, well bodied and coated delightful head with such a flaw skull and well rounded foreface. Side action was smooth but she was just not as firm in pastern as those I out over her.

Albert Wight (Judge)

Текст: Офф
Никак не могла зайти на http://www.highampress.co.uk/
Пока не додумалась зайти через анонимный прокси, через Европу и о, чудо, сразу пустили.
Вот теперь думаю, это реально от российских айпи закрыто или просто мой персональный глюк?

Елена Парфёнова, Kerri, Лена Тагирова
 Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 мар 2018, 16:17 
Оратор
Cпасибо сказано: 354
Спасибо получено:
494 раз в 339 сообщениях
Очков репутации: 5   Добавить очки репутации
Про описания - ну, мало жести, что. Теперь неразумные заводчики и новички не поймут же, в каком направлении двигать породу. То ли дело вот их бы на нашем форуме покритиковали. А то ишь, вау да всякие поэтические описание. Шелти опасносте теперь. Зачем люди вот на выставку ходили? не знают теперь всей правды-то.

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 86 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Часовой пояс: UTC + 6 часов